top of page
Gas Burner

Gas Safety Certificate

What is a Gas Safety Certificate?

A Gas Safety Certificate ensures that a property is safe and secure in terms of gas appliances and connections. A Gas Safety inspection involves an examination of all your gas appliances and connections by a Gas Safe registered engineer to make sure everything is working correctly. 

Getting a Gas Safety Certificate is mandatory for all residential and commercial buildings. Any property that has a gas supply legally requires a satisfactory Gas Safety Certificate (Also known as a CP12) in order to be rented out. There are many different types of gas appliances that you will commonly find in a home, for example, a boiler, cooker/ hob and fireplace – All of which will have to be tested by a gas safe registered engineer in order to produce the certificate. 

We provide Gas Safety Certificates to landlords, homeowners, estate agents and businesses within London, and surrounding areas.

Get Your
Free Quote

Thanks! We'll send you a price quote shortly.

Gas Safety Quote
bottom of page